The opening ceremony of Honda Booth in GIIAS 2015 was attended by
- Noriaki Abe, Operating Officer - Chief Operating Officer for Regional Operation (Asia and Oceania) of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. President & CEO of Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Yoshiharu Itai, Director and Vice President of Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Representative of Development, Purchasing and Production (Asia and Oceania region)
- Kusnadi Budiman, President Comissioner PT Honda Prospect Motor (HPM)
- Tomoki Uchida, President Director PT Honda Prospect Motor.
At this event, Mr. Noriaki Abe was given the honour to unveil Honda BR-V Prototype , together with Mr. Kusnadi Budiman and Mr. Tomoki Uchida.
“Since started its business in Indonesia, Honda has continued to offer attractive products that please our customers by providing more convenience and comfort in their daily lives,” Mr. Abe said, “We are certain that the important relationship that has grown between Honda and our Indonesian customers and society will continue to grow even stronger in the future.”
Meanwhile, Mr. Uchida said, “Our theme represents the neverending joys and excitements which we have brought to customers through introductions of our new models in Indonesia, which started with Honda Brio in 2011, Honda Mobilio in 2013, to Honda HR-V in 2014. This year, Honda continues to bring new excitement to Indonesia with an introduction of Honda BR-V Prototype.”
Honda Booth is located in Hall 10 A with total area of 2,625 sqm. The booth implements an advanced and sporty design, while at the same time providing the feeling of warm welcome to all its visitors.
In total, Honda displays 36 cars, including all Honda current line-up in Indonesia and a number of special models. Two Honda BR-V Prototypes, Standard and Prestige variants are displayed on the main stage. HPM starts taking orders for Honda BR-V at this auto show.
To represent the sporty feeling, Honda also diplays replica of Mc-Laren Honda MP4-30 Formula 1 car which celebrates the return of Honda to F1 race this year.
Honda also launches special edition models at 2015 GIIAS, including the New Honda CR-V 2.4L Prestige Special Edition with Fender Audio and Honda HR-V 1.8 E CVT Special Edition with JBL Audio. These two special models offer fresh look combined with high quality audio inside the cabin. Honda also introduces New Honda CR-Z Special Edition, which now features new aero kits, armrest console, leather seat and 7-inch monitor audio.
For this auto show, Honda offers many limited editions of its current models, including All New Honda Jazz RS CVT Limited Edition, Honda Mobilio RS CVT Limited Edition, Honda Mobilio E CVT Prestige Limited Edition, Honda HR-V 1.5L E CVT Limited Edition, and New Honda Brio 1.2 E A/T Limited Edition. These limited editions feature more sporty look and many additional features which give higher benefits for customers.
Alongside these special displays, Honda also shows all its current line-ups, which consist of Honda Brio Satya, Honda Brio, Honda Mobilio, Honda Jazz, Honda Freed, Honda HR-V, Honda City, Honda Civic, Honda Accord, and Honda Odyssey. All Honda’s displays use red or white body colors to celebrate a recent Indonesia’s Independence day celebration and also represent sporty and advanced character of Honda’s products.
Moreover, Honda also displays some models modified with genuine accessories from Modulo and Mugen to enhnace the aura of elegance and sporty. These accesories-modified displays consist of Honda City with Modulo Accessories, Honda Civic with Modulo Accessories, Honda Freed with Modulo Accessories, Honda Jazz with Mugen Accessories, Honda HR-V with Mugen Accessories, and Honda Odyssey with Mugen Accessories.
To add benefits for customers, Honda prepares special sales programs for this auto show, including low first payment package, zero percent interest, cash back, long term payment, and many bonuses for purchases at Honda booth. Honda is targeting 5,500 units of sales at 2015 GIIAS.
Honda Display Cars at GIIAS 2015
- Honda BR-V Prototype (Standard)
- Honda BR-V Prototype (Prestige)
- F1 Replica McLaren Honda MP4-30
- Honda CR-V 2.4 L A/T Prestige Special Edition Fender Audio
- Honda HR-V 1.8 E CVT Special Edition JBL Audio
- Honda Jazz RS CVT Limited Edition
- Honda Mobilio RS CVT Special Edition
- Honda Mobilio E CVT Prestige Limited Edition
- Honda HR-V 1.5 L E CVT Special Edition
- Honda Brio 1.2 E A/T Special Edition
- Honda CR-Z Limited Edition
- Honda Brio Satya E M/T
- Honda Brio Satya E M/T
- Honda Brio 1.2 L E A/T Limited Edition
- Honda Mobilio RS CVT
- Honda Jazz RS CVT
- Honda Mobilio E CVT
- Honda Mobilio S M/T
- Honda City E CVT
- Honda City E CVT with Modulo Accessories
- Honda CR-V 2.4 L
- Honda CR-V 2.0 L
- Honda CR-V 2.4 L Prestige A/T
- Honda HR-V 1.8 L Prestige
- Honda HR-V 1.8 L Prestige Mugen Accessories
- Honda HR-V 1.5 L E CVT
- Honda Jazz RS CVT Mugen Accessories
- Honda Jazz RS CVT
- Honda Freed E with Modulo Accessories
- Honda Freed E
- Honda Odyssey 2.4 L Prestige
- Honda Odyssey 2.4 L Prestige Mugen Accessories
- Honda Accord VTI-L ES
- Honda Civic 2.0 L A/T
- Honda Civic 1.8 L A/T Modulo Accessories
- Honda Mobilio RS M/T