At the Expo, Honda has a variety of vehicles from 11 different models on display, with 23 units in total, for visitors to experience its modern and innovative automobiles that can serve all customer’s needs and lifestyles. This includes the all-new Honda Civic, a premium sport sedan that comes with an eye-catching sporty exterior design and spacious cabin featuring innovative technology for comfort and safety. The all-new Honda Civic has already received bookings for more than 25,000 units since its launch earlier this year.
The new Honda Accord Hybrid, the next level of hybrid automobile featuring Honda’s advanced technology, offers a luxurious look from exterior to interior. It also features the next dimension in safety technology, “Honda SENSING.” The lineup of Honda’s SUV models that serve all needs and lifestyles: Honda CR-V, Honda HR-V, and Honda BR-V, are also on display at the Expo.
Musical compositions by His Majesty King Bhumibhol Adulyadej, such as “The Impossible Dream,” are being featured at the event in remembrance of His Majesty the King’s boundless and gracious kindness to emphasize Honda’s commitment to helping develop Thailand through strong and sustainable growth.
Mr. Pitak Pruittisarikorn, Chief Operating Officer, Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said, “Throughout our 52-year presence in Thailand, Honda has conducted our operations to always be side-by-side with Thai people under the King’s Royal Patronage. We are committed to creating activities that benefit society and local communities through a range of development projects in areas such as education, natural resources, and the environment. Honda also recognizes the importance of product research and development in a timely manner to help enhance the quality of life for the next generation of Thai people.”
In this year’s event, musical compositions by His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej such as “The Impossible Dream,” “Near Dawn,” “Smiles,” and “Alexandra” will be performed by the Voice Kids young artists at the Honda Pavilion from December 3 to 5 and 10 to 11, 2016 at 17.00-17.15 hrs.
“In addition to Honda’s commitment to developing our products to the next level to gain Thai customers’ trust and confidence, Honda won the ‘Outstanding Brand Image for a Trusted Brand’ award from the Thailand Automotive Quality Awards (TAQA) for the fourth year in a row, from 2012 to 2015. In recognition of Thai customers’ trust and confidence, Honda would like to take the opportunity to offer special deals to those interested in buying a car here at the Expo,” added Mr. Pitak.
Details of Honda’s special deals are:
Special interest rates for all Honda models sold at the event and at all Honda dealers nationwide:
- Honda City / City CNG and CR-V with 0% interest and one year’s free insurance.
- Honda Jazz and Mobilio with 1.29% interest and one year’s free insurance.
- Honda BR-V and HR-V with 1.79% interest.
- Honda Civic, Accord and new Accord Hybrid with 1.99% interest.
Honda also has the additional special offers for the following models:
○ “Installment support and cash-back program”
- Honda City / City CNG / Jazz / and HR-V offer installments of 1,000 baht per month for up to 12 months, or a gift voucher valued up to 12,000 baht.
- Honda BR-V offers installments of 2,000 baht per month for 12 months.
- Honda Brio / Brio Amaze / and Mobilio offer installments of 2,500 baht per month for 12 months.
- Honda CR-V, with 1.49% interest and installments of 5,000 baht per month for 12 months; or 0% interest and installments of 3,000 baht per month for 12 months.
- Honda CR-V SE 4WD with 0% interest and installments of 1,000 baht per month for 12 months.
- “0% Interest for up to 10 Months” campaign exclusively for Honda Accord and Honda Accord Hybrid, for a maximum of 25% of the car price with a participating credit card within December 2016.
- “Honda Ultimate Car” campaign with a warranty increased to five years or 140,000 kilometers, exclusively available to customers who place an order for any model of Honda Civic / Accord / BR-V / HR-V / and CR-V at the Expo and take delivery within December 31, 2016.
Special promotion for customers who book and buy a new Honda Accord Hybrid by December 31, 2016 – they will receive a “Privilege Package” to ensure safety in every journey:
- Free maintenance and parts for five years or up to 100,000 km.
- Extended “Honda Ultimate Care” for five years or up to 140,000 km.
- Extended 24-hr roadside assistance for five years or up to 140,000 km.
- 10-year warranty on hybrid battery.
All interested customers are welcome to visit the Honda Pavilion to explore automobile innovations and special offers from Honda at the 33rd Thailand International Motor Expo, booth No. A14, Challenger Hall 2, IMPACT Arena,
Muang Thong Thani, from December 1 to 12, 2016. During the Expo, the special offers are also available at Honda showrooms nationwide. For more information, please visit http://www.honda.co.th