Following the success of the first Vietnam Motorcycle Show last year, with over 141,000 visitors, HVN is bringing more excitement to the event with a total area of 2,250 square meters for exhibition and outdoor activities. The company will have 30 motorcycles on display in the 750-square-meter booth, which is designed to express Honda’s passion for speed and love of motorcycles, with 1,500 square meters of outdoor space for test rides and fun activities.
The “Live. Ride. Love.” concept was taken from the company’s slogan for the motorcycle show, “To Live is to Ride, to Ride is to Love, and to Love is to Live.” This is in keeping with the spirit of those who love the speed and beauty of motorcycles, and is expressed throughout Honda’s booth design and models on display at the Vietnam Motorcycle Show 2017.
HVN’s booth has separate areas which link to motorcycle from various categories:
- Cub category: Displaying models with a slim design, strong performance, and high fuel efficiency, and locally produced by HVN. Display models are the Future 125cc, Wave RSX 110cc, Blade 110cc – Racing version, and Wave Alpha 110cc.
- Scooter category: Displaying models with a fresh, premium, and beautiful design, equipped with advanced technologies that maximize riding performance. Display models are the SH300i, SH150i, SH mode 125cc, Air Blade 125cc, and new LEAD 125cc.
- Small hand – clutch category: Displaying models that will attract the attention of visitors. The display models are the CB150R Streetfire, racing version of WINNER 150cc and the newly-unveiled MSX 125cc.
- Cruiser Bike category: Displaying the Rebel 300, which premiered at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show in California in November 2016. From its blacked-out looks and low-slung seat to its compact frame, the Rebel 300 offers the perfect platform for customization.
- Naked Bike category: Displaying the CB400SF & CB500F, which are outstanding models of naked bikes with a classic and robust design.
- Sports Bike category: For visitors looking for their first sports bike and for professional riders who prefer the pleasure of handling and control. Display models are the CBR250RR, CBR500R, CBR650F, and CBR1000RR.
- Touring Bike category: For visitors looking for a motorcycle designed for long rides. The display model is the Gold Wing, the perfect touring bike, with its full-coverage bodywork, comfortable riding position, air bag, and various features similar to an automobile.
- Adventure Bike category: Displaying the Africa Twin, which is suitable for diversified terrain, delivering performance and comfort for drivers with its parallel-twin engine, Honda’s exclusive automatic six-speed Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT), and long-travel suspension.
- Besides models which were modified for competing in domestic race namely Blade 110cc, WINNER 150cc, MSX 125cc, HVN also display racing models including the RC213V, RC213V–S.
In addition to the line-up and introduction of the new LEAD125cc and MSX125cc at the event, HVN is also exhibiting concept models, specifically the NeoWing, Monkey Bike, and Cub Concept, as well as sectional engines for the Africa Twin, CBR500R, and new LEAD 125cc.
On this occasion, HVN will announce its plan to introduce Big Bike models to the Vietnamese market and to establish a network specializing in selling & doing service for Big Bike. With this new segment, HVN hopes to offer the new Joy to Vietnamese customers with a wide selection of big bikes at competitive prices, with genuine spare parts and efficient after-sales service, as well as rider safety training.
For outdoor activities, visitors can test ride Honda bike models including the CBR650F, CB500F, CRB500R, Rebel 300, CB150R, and MSX 125cc. Also, in conjunction with the Spanish MotoGP on the weekend, HVN will hold a live broadcast of the qualifying event on 6th May and race day on 7th May. Visitors are invited to enjoy the thrill of world-class racing with HVN on both days.
With the spirit of “The Power of Dreams,” Honda always takes up the challenge to create products to bring joy and inspiration to Vietnamese customers.