- Powered by a 1.6L i-DTEC DIESEL TURBO engine with a Shift-by-Wire nine-speed automatic transmission, or a 2.4L DOHC i-VTEC engine with a CVT transmission.
- Introducing spacious third-row seating with seven seats in total and a Hands-free Power Tailgate, meeting the needs of all premium lifestyles with a wide range of advanced comfort features and safety equipment.
- Experience it first at the 38th Bangkok International Motor Show, and will be available in all Honda showrooms nationwide from 22nd April for the Benzene variant and 25th May for the Diesel variant.
Mr. Noriaki Abe, Chief Operating Officer, Regional Operations (Asia & Oceania), Honda Motor Co., Ltd. and President & CEO, Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd., said, “Thailand is one of Honda’s strategic countries as our biggest automobile and parts export base and a major market for Honda in the Asia & Oceania region. Thailand is the first country outside North America, after the USA and Canada, and the first in the Asia & Oceania region, to launch the all-new Honda CR-V. This model is one of Honda’s main pillars that has maintained its huge popularity as one of the most popular choices among compact SUVs for global customers, with more than 8.7 million units sold worldwide to date. The all-new Honda CR-V will be assembled in our Ayutthaya plant and we plan to export a total of 75,000 units including CBU and CKD sets of the all-new Honda CR-V within one year.”
Mr. Pitak Pruittisarikorn, Chief Operating Officer, Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said, “Honda introduced the first-generation Honda CR-V in Thailand in 1996. Since then, Honda has been playing an important role in enhancing the popular trends in all SUV segments. Currently, Honda has introduced SUVs to match all requirements for each SUV segment, ranging from the Honda HR-V to the Honda
BR-V. This has resulted in more than 60% market share in the SUV segment and is driving the SUV segment, which has become one of the major passenger vehicle segments in Thailand, for which Honda holds over 15% market share of total. This time, the fifth-generation of the all-new Honda CR-V will set a new standard for SUVs once again.”
The all-new Honda CR-V comes with a new exterior design that offers a luxurious feel and stronger look in every dimension. It features LED headlights and tail lights, LED Daytime Running Lights, a new premium design with a sharp-lined front grille enhancing a stronger look, and new sporty-designed aluminum alloy wheels, reflecting itself perfectly in all dimensions.
The all-new Honda CR-V’s interior is an evolutionary design that gives a serene, suitably spacious, and surprisingly comfortable feel with every drive. The new interior design includes third-row passenger seats, with a total of seven adjustable seats that offer various configuration options, an air-conditioning system for both the 2nd and 3rd-row of seating to ensure ultimate comfort throughout the trip, and piano black and wood center console trim for a luxurious feel. Among a comprehensive range of premium-grade features for comfort are an 8-way power-adjustable driver's seat with 4-way lumbar support and an i-dual-zone automatic air conditioner. It also features intelligent control systems such as a seven-inch Advanced Touch Audio Display that is Apple CarPlay compatible (with some smartphones), and a TFT Meter with Multi-information Display that allows various features and content to be displayed.
The all-new Honda CR-V comes with two engine options developed as part of Honda’s Earth Dreams technology:
- The 1.6L i-DTEC 4-cylinder DIESEL TURBO engine has maximum power of 160hp at 4,000 rpm and maximum torque of 350 newton-meters at 2,000 rpm, equivalent to a large-size diesel engine. It works together with a Shift by Wire nine-speed automatic transmission designed to offer good acceleration and exceptionally high fuel efficiency of 18.9 km/l* and a CO2 emission rate of only 141 g/km. (*DT E variant)
- The 2.4L DOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine provides 173hp at 6,200 rpm and 224 newton-meters of torque at 4,000 rpm. It is integrated with a CVT automatic transmission that offers enhanced response and stability, seamless and linear acceleration, and is compatible with E85 alternative fuel.
You will be more comfortable and confident on every trip with a wide range of advanced safety technologies that include a Driver Attention Monitor that alerts the driver on the TFT Meter and with a vibration alert through the steering wheel, Agile Handling Assist, Honda LaneWatch, Electric Parking Brake, and Automatic Brake Hold.
The all-new Honda CR-V comes in four variants priced at:
Diesel engine option
- DT EL 4WD 1,699,000 baht
- DT E 1,549,000 baht
Benzene engine option
- 2.4 EL 4WD 1,549,000 baht
- 2.4 E 1,399,000 baht
The all-new Honda CR-V is available in five stylish colors: White Orchid Pearl, Crystal Black Pearl, Modern Steel Metallic, Lunar Silver Metallic, and a new color, Dark Olive Metallic.
Meet the all-new Honda CR-V at the 38th Bangkok International Motor Show from
29 March until 9 April 2017. The all-new Honda CR-V Benzene variant will be available in all Honda showrooms nationwide from 22 April 2017, and the Diesel Variant will be available from 25 May 2017 onwards.
For more information, please visit any Honda showroom nationwide, or visit: www.honda.co.th/crv
- Features vary according to model variants.
- Dark Olive Metallic is available exclusively for the DT EL 4WD and 2.4 EL 4WD variants only.
- White Orchid Pearl color costs an additional 12,000 baht and Crystal Black Pearl color costs an additional 8,000 baht.